21 At C3
Time & Location
About the Event
21 At C3 Instructions
Prayer, Fasting, And Consecration
Collective Community Church is devoting 21 Days to prayer, fasting, and consecration.
During this time our church community and Grow Groups will be unified through:
- Fasting together (Each person selects a fast suitable for his or herself.)
- Completing a Bible Plan on the topic of fasting
- Praying together during 30-minute prayer meetings throughout the week
C3 Church-wide Community Fast
Why does C3 do a church-wide community fast at the beginning of the year?
- It unifies us as a church community
- It brings God’s purposes and plans to the forefront
- It sets our hearts in a spiritual position to be sensitive to God's voice and leading
Our Church Community Prayers
- C3 members will be filled with spiritual, physical, and financial health so much that we naturally multiply and produce fruit that changes the lives of others.
- The people called by God to C3 will attend and respond to their God-given conviction to become official members of our community by attending Membership Session.
- C3 Members will use their God-given giftings and talents to serve as part of the Frontline Volunteer Team.
- We want to see numerous examples of clear and evident salvations, rededications, and people filled with the Holy Spirit.
List a few personal spirit-led requests to expect an answer for while fasting.
(Reference email and collectivecommunity.church event calendar for access links)
- Monday Morning @ 6:30 am on Zoom
- Wednesday Evening @ 6:30 pm on Zoom
- Sunday Morning @ 10 am at Sunday Worship Service
Bible Plan Reading
January 10th-30th, 2021: Our church and Grow Groups will collectively participate in Bible Plan Reading. Open My Eyes by Jentzen Franklin
Special Invite Link: https://bible.com/p/37758318/bb8e64ae0ad8c01ed57f39919a8a0482
We will celebrate together with a meal on January 31st after Sunday Service.
Please reference our January 2021 1st Wednesday Bible Study for a biblical understanding of prayer and fasting. More notes on fasting and prayer can be found in the Members Hub of our website.